If you like action, shooting, and cooperative gameplay in hand-crafted open-worlds, this is the game for you. The game is in Pre-Production.
For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games
We are looking for a Junior Level Designer to help us push the quality of future projects. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you.
- A level designer with experience in creating playable content for a few games
- Passionate about creating games and creating great levels
- Experienced in creating game spaces and turning gameplay concepts into actually playable sections.
- · Experienced with 3D game engines and visual scripting
- Skillful in communicating with designers, artists, and other developers, collaboratively improving the quality on all ends
- A confident and inclusive team player who likes to help others and learn from them
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in creating (3rd person) shooter levels
- German language skills
- Work with a team of experienced, motivated, ambitious and friendly level designers
- Work closely with our game designers and level artists
- Get a mentor that helps you through your first years in the games industry
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (Shooter, RPG)
- Contribute significantly to our games
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.