If you like action, shooting, and cooperative gameplay in hand-crafted open-worlds, this is the game for you. The game is in Pre-Production.
For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games
We are looking for a Senior VFY Artist to help us push the quality of future projects. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you.
- An experienced VFX artist with many years and projects under your belt
- A team player who likes to work with others, to grow and to create great games collaboratively
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of tools and techniques
- Someone with a technical background, sufficient in C# and Python
- You are well organized and structured in your work
- Passionate about making awesome games and create great VFX
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- Experience with Unity/VFX Graph/Shader Graph or similar.
- Proficiency in Houdini (Fracturing, rigid body simulation, fluid simulation).
- AA/AAA experience.
- Experience with (3rd person) shooters.
- German language skills
- Work with other experienced, motivated, ambitious, and friendly colleagues
- Create stunning (particle) effects, shaders and simulations for upcoming games.
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (Shooter, RPG, RTS).
- Contribute significantly to our games.
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.