After our first RTS, Iron Harvest, we are working on a new RTS for PC, based on a fantastic IP. The game is in Pre-Production.
For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow.
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people.
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games.
We are looking for a Senior Coder to help push the quality of future projects. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you.
- An experienced programmer that worked several years in the games industry
- Able to design and implement features and systems that fit well into an existing architecture
- Interested in solving problems elegantly and efficiently
- Well organized and structured in your work
- A team player who likes to help others and learn with them
- Always aware of the performance impacts of the code you write
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- Experienced in C# and Unity and an navigating an extensive existing code base
- Specialized in a specific field of game development, for example graphics programming, AI, network code, UI/UX etc.
- Experience in AA/AAA game development
- Experience with RTS games
- German language skills
- Work with other experienced, motivated and friendly programmers
- Become a senior member of our coding team, with your own responsibilities and autonomy
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (RTS, Shooters, RPGs)
- Contribute significantly to our games
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.