Bioware RPG meets JRPG in a fantastic, hand-crafted open world with a twist. A dream-game we wanted to make for a long time. The game is in concept phase / early pre-production.
For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games
We are looking for a Junior Technical Artist / Animator who wants to grow and learn from experience developers. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you.
- A passionate technical animator or rigger who loves to create animations and try out new things
- Knowledgeable when it comes to character rigging, skinning, real time simulation, procedural animation and IK in Maya or you want to learn about it
- A team player who likes to work with others, to grow and to create great games collaboratively
- Well organized and structured yet flexible in your work
- A problem solver who analyses problems and solves them efficiently
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Experience with Maya Python API
- AA/AAA experience
- Experience with Unity
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- German language skills
- Work on a real-time RPG combat system
- Work with internal and external animators, tech artists and 3D artists
- Get a mentor that helps you through your first years in the games industry
- Help bringing characters to life using keyframe- and mocap animation, procedural animations and IK
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (Shooter, RPG)
- Contribute significantly to our games
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.