For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow.
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people.
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games.
We are looking for a Graphic Engineer to help us push the quality of future projects. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you.
- Proficient in HLSL/CG code for graphic and compute shaders
- Well versed in 3D mathematics and familiar with modern rendering techniques
- Experienced in how to improve bandwidth and performance of your algorithms
- Well-informed of GPU architecture and CPU/GPU communication
- Familiar with Unity’s render pipeline (Built-in, URP, and HDRP)
- A team player who likes to help others and learn with them
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- Experienced in C# and Unity and in navigating an extensive existing code base
- Worked on one or multiple shipped game projects
- Passionate about visual quality and also studied art fundamentals, maybe even having a background in 3D art creation
- Proficient at communicating in German
- Work with other experienced, motivated, and friendly programmers
- Work closely with art directors and technical artists
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (RTS, Shooters, RPGs)
- Contribute significantly to our games
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.